• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Who does 3d printed items

patfat

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for someone to make a 3d printed dosing outlet holder. Attach are photos. I found what I believe to be the files and I just need someone who has a printer to do it.

I forgot to mention that I wanted to use this for an ATO since I just have a AIO nano tank

let me know thanks

CDBE9843-1135-45BE-BE85-C1A40FB2120B.png C10811BB-193C-4DD7-AA25-7E813BB9B197.png 34E467B4-6D43-43D5-A273-0D86FAC0F63A.png F9E31258-8388-46D7-BEFA-C54C9479E30F.png

Dierks

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@gregzz4 If it doesnt cost a bunch of money, you want to pay for the shipping above and beyond my normal shipping or you make a large enough order I can probably help. I am sure you will be able to find someone in Canada that can help you though :) Shoot me a PM with your address or someplace in town and I can quote you what you would be looking at for shipping.

EDIT: Looks like it would cost right around $25 for shipping for a pound of stuff. Seems like a lot, but if you need it let me know)

Greg P

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@gregzz4 If it doesnt cost a bunch of money, you want to pay for the shipping above and beyond my normal shipping or you make a large enough order I can probably help. I am sure you will be able to find someone in Canada that can help you though :) Shoot me a PM with your address or someplace in town and I can quote you what you would be looking at for shipping.

EDIT: Looks like it would cost right around $25 for shipping for a pound of stuff. Seems like a lot, but if you need it let me know)
Thanks Dierks for the offer. I'll keep you in mind and appreciate it.
If I can't find someone to print this I'll let you know.
Makes sense for me to find someone closer as shipping is definitely a financial barrier.

Greg P

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can purchase the original holders produced by EcoTech but @ $20 each Canadian it's ludicrous.
To purchase 3, 4 or 5 singles, or a couple of doubles and a single or 2 of the linked projects from someone making them through 3D could be feasible if the price is right.

Dierks

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@gregzz4 Looks like i can do the 5 Singles for $35 (USD) then the shipping of course whatever that would end up being. Just so you have a starting point to compare to.

Greg P

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@gregzz4 Looks like i can do the 5 Singles for $35 (USD) then the shipping of course whatever that would end up being. Just so you have a starting point to compare to.
I'm ideally looking for 2 doubles and 2 singles.
Regardless, the shipping from the US, plus the 35% exchange, is what's holding me back.

Thanks again for your efforts/offers.
Not looking to spend big money on something that's only a 'wish list' item :)

Greg P

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And I'll state this for all;
It seriously sucks balls for those of us in Canada to purchase items from the US - especially when many of the items aren't even produced in the States to start with !!!
When I started reefing back in 2010-2011 our dollars were at par.
Now I need to add 35% to anything I want that you guys can get shipped mostly free, AND I have to add shipping/duty etc costs.

Sucks to be Canadian

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm ideally looking for 2 doubles and 2 singles.
Regardless, the shipping from the US, plus the 35% exchange, is what's holding me back.

Thanks again for your efforts/offers.
Not looking to spend big money on something that's only a 'wish list' item :)

It looks like I could get those delivered to you for $25 USD, including shipping :). Slow shipping, but it'll get there LOL.

this style (bottom left)- with the duals printed as one piece.

8v9BxHn.jpg

West1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
@TheHarold Do you do custom orders?
I'm looking for four 4" red sea filter sock silencers. Just really need the disc with holes, I can diy the center for the water trickle. Lmk if you do, I'd need it shipped to 83646, tyvm!

powers2001

started reefing 1999
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@TheHarold looking at the picture in post #15 those oval shaped hole grommets that would fit Marine Depot Controller Boards should be in high demand. Just in case you don't know about them I'll post a link and I'll tell you I've seen a lot of these boards in various build threads here on this forum. https://www.marinedepot.com/standard-aquarium-controller-board-mounting-system-marine-depot Someone could probably clean up with a lot of business 3D printing oval grommets for these boards in Apex orange or other colors. I'm interested and would probably buy several myself!! Let me know if you would do these, what you would charge per grommet, and shipping to zip 59923.

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@TheHarold looking at the picture in post #15 those oval shaped hole grommets that would fit Marine Depot Controller Boards should be in high demand. Just in case you don't know about them I'll post a link and I'll tell you I've seen a lot of these boards in various build threads here on this forum. https://www.marinedepot.com/standard-aquarium-controller-board-mounting-system-marine-depot Someone could probably clean up with a lot of business 3D printing oval grommets for these boards in Apex orange or other colors. I'm interested and would probably buy several myself!! Let me know if you would do these, what you would charge per grommet, and shipping to zip 59923.

Hey that’s a really interesting idea. Normally grommets are used to smooth out rough cut holes, but the aesthetics might still be nice. I’ll look into getting the dimensions. I’m friends with the guy that makes those!

Last edited:

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 17.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 17 17.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 53 53.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 8.0%
Back