Who has captive bred coral beauties or multicolours?

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Coral beauty's definitely have a wide range of colors and morphs.

I am personally partial to the yellow looking ones. Used to be able to get these ones from Blue Zoo for like $25 but now someone would probably slap a rare name on it and charge $$$ :p

1659984006880.png
Man, I love the yellow bodied CBA’s but overall out of the diverse differences in colour I absolutely love the tiger tail CBBs but of course a while ago someone decided to put a fancy name on them and boom, up goes the price tag. I remember owning one when they were just normal Coral Beauties but that was a few years back (Atleast 5)

Tamberav

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man, I love the yellow bodied CBA’s but overall out of the diverse differences in colour I absolutely love the tiger tail CBBs but of course a while ago someone decided to put a fancy name on them and boom, up goes the price tag. I remember owning one when they were just normal Coral Beauties but that was a few years back (Atleast 5)

haha ya, TSM had them tigertails at an ok price but I see some random fish sellers on facebook call them ultra rare and price $$$$$$$$

:rolleyes:

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
haha ya, TSM had them tigertails at an ok price but I see some random fish sellers on facebook call them ultra rare and price $$$$$$$$

:rolleyes:
I know right! like it’s a nice fish but not 1000+ nice… Man I miss when they were around the same price as a CBA when they were just seen as a colour variant.

OP
OP
T

Tyler Flynn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe that is a colour variant. This fish seems to vary in colour depending on its origin unlike some others that don’t appear to vary depending on origin.
Fiji has the colour variant i'm looking for i'm told. So i'm guessing i will have to go wild caught to get the coral beauty in the colour i'm looking for.
also wild caught on the multicolour as i am not finding much for captive bred numbers

LaloJ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love the Coral Beauty angelfish, especially the blue ones, the best I've had I could buy from Quality Marine and the fish came from Melanesia and it was a beautiful fish that didn't ask for anything from a 'Tyger tail', since its tail was quite similar, from what I have seen Biota has bred only orange and yellow bellies.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 15 19.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 13 16.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 39 50.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 10.3%
Back