Who's ready for Finding Nemo 3D?

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,868
Reaction score
122,478
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am! I am a sucker for this animated film and am very excited to see it in 3D!

We are one month away from it coming out in theaters.

Are you excited? Will you go see it?

539104_10151085986236702_760244806_.jpg
 
I cant wait to take my 4 year old. ive have to buy a new copy as my son has wore out the DVD already.
 
Definitely will go!! The last I saw Nemo in theaters my daughter was too young to remember!! Can't wait to see it!
 
Thinking that I might just need to take my nephew to see this one, would be a great way to be able to spend some quality time and a great movie.
 
I don't think my 2 or 4 year old would keep the glasses on. I'm going to try with my 4 year old but I might just have to go alone. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new