Why am I ditching the Neptune Trident

  • Thread starter Thread starter VJV
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
6 times a day?! I've been eyeing this thing because I'm lazy and hate testing once a week manually and thinking the 60 day reagent kit would last me 120 because I'd only test ONCE a day rather than the twice a day that kit accounts for. Testing 6+ times a day seems.... excessive. Do most people really test that often?
you can also chose manual test and it will only test when you want, I have it do the auto at the minimum. dkh at 0600,12,1800,0000. Ca and Mg at 1200 and 0000
 
I right this with sadness, as I am a Neptune fan. I guess I hope they change their policies in the near future and I can get back to the Pentagon (Alk,Ca,Mg,NO3,PO4) auto tester :))
Wait what? What is autotesting all 5 of those things for you??
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new