Why do you need a temp controller in your aquarium?

INKBIRD_official

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 13, 2019
Messages
497
Reaction score
870
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Repost from @Crabopolis

Protect your aquarium from heater failure!

A quick 60 second review of the Inkbird - ITC-306A Aquarium Heater Temperature Controller. Protect yourself from one of the most common equipment failures in the aquarium hobby.

1. Heater Failure
2. Power Outage
3. Tank Leak

Here is his Instagram Page: https://www.instagram.com/crabopolis/


 
Thanks for sharing! I use Inkbirds!
 
Since you are here and started a thread. Is it I’ll advised to run two heaters on the heating leg, using an outlet splitter? I don’t do this but was curious from a thought that came up in another thread.
 
I’m using an ink bird with two 150 watt heaters. So far so good
 
Since you are here and started a thread. Is it I’ll advised to run two heaters on the heating leg, using an outlet splitter? I don’t do this but was curious from a thought that came up in another thread.

As long as you use a qualitity splitter and stay below the max output rating should be fine.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new