Why is my clownfish hiding?

BrianAnthony

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The "emergency" tag is best used for when livestock appears to be in serious danger. An animal behaving a bit oddly isn't an emergency.

It's normal for fish to hide some the day after being added. They need some time to feel safe.
Lol.. I love it when other ppl try to tell you what your emergency is and how to use this forum. This feedback is worthless. How would someone know without asking? You need to understand that there are people on this forum with no experience to a lot. They are not bound by your rules as you see fit.

SlugSnorter

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
one of my clownfish was hiding under a live rock and i’m wondering if there’s something wrong
i turned the light off and now he’s out i just got them recently should i keep the light off for longer?
Params? did you suddenly turn the lights on or off?

its hiding (fairly normal) but the odd part is how fast that breathing is.

Sebastiancrab

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol.. I love it when other ppl try to tell you what your emergency is and how to use this forum. This feedback is worthless. How would someone know without asking? You need to understand that there are people on this forum with no experience to a lot. They are not bound by your rules as you see fit.
BrianAnthony, @Tired is correct on when to post using the emergency in your header. It's not his rule. The OP can always ask and there are folks online who will answer his posting.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 24.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 54 33.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 49 30.4%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.5%
Back