BRS

SDfishies

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I currently have 2 Clowns and a lawnmower blenny in my 110 gallon tank. I want to get a 6 line wrasse, firefish, threadfin butterfly and a lemon peel angelfish. Do you think all of these would live in harmony together or will some bully others? Thanks for your help!

AS

HankstankXXXL750

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I have read that 6 line wrasses can be bad, might consider a fairy wrasse of some kind. I have a splendid, a McKorsky and a red headed solan in separate tanks but they can be together.
unless you are advanced I wouldn’t suggest the thread fin butterfly as butterflies in general can be hard to keep and require special diets.
I don’t have experience with a lemon peel but most of the dwarf angels don’t cause problems as long as there are plenty of hiding spots so they don’t have to quarrel over territory. I know no-colors have a reputation of not being very hardy (maybe has changed but I believe the majority used to be cyanide caught, so just google lemon peel hardy or care.
fire fish are very docile. I have 5 red and 3 purple in a 210g and we really love them. I would recommend a small school of 3 or more.