Will these fish get along or will one be a bully

SDfishies

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I currently have 2 Clowns and a lawnmower blenny in my 110 gallon tank. I want to get a 6 line wrasse, firefish, threadfin butterfly and a lemon peel angelfish. Do you think all of these would live in harmony together or will some bully others? Thanks for your help!

HankstankXXL750

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I have read that 6 line wrasses can be bad, might consider a fairy wrasse of some kind. I have a splendid, a McKorsky and a red headed solan in separate tanks but they can be together.
unless you are advanced I wouldn’t suggest the thread fin butterfly as butterflies in general can be hard to keep and require special diets.
I don’t have experience with a lemon peel but most of the dwarf angels don’t cause problems as long as there are plenty of hiding spots so they don’t have to quarrel over territory. I know no-colors have a reputation of not being very hardy (maybe has changed but I believe the majority used to be cyanide caught, so just google lemon peel hardy or care.
fire fish are very docile. I have 5 red and 3 purple in a 210g and we really love them. I would recommend a small school of 3 or more.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 68 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 32.8%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back