Will this Work for Small Refugium Light?

Reefer37

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Messages
364
Reaction score
157
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I clicked on the link for your fuge and they sell lights for that fuge. They're way overpriced but i bet it would fit perfect
Screenshot_20200715-211931.png
 
I clicked on the link for your fuge and they sell lights for that fuge. They're way overpriced but i bet it would fit perfect
Screenshot_20200715-211931.png
Yeah I'd seen that, but price and mixed reviews I had read steered me towards not getting it.
 
I think something like this would be better. In not sure if the length works with your fuge but there are alot of similiar options on amazon
Screenshot_20200715-214817.png
. just search for "plant led"
 
Any other recommendations from people in affordable options? I need something that is either clip on or magnetic.

Dimensions for HOB fuge is 13.5"x4.5"x12"

I came across a used affordable Kessil H80 locally or have been looking into the Tunze 8831.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new