Refugium light

  • Thread starter Thread starter GinoGino
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

GinoGino

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 28, 2018
Messages
165
Reaction score
65
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ive heard good things about Twinstar lights. But if you needed to save money there are Fluval gro lights out there.
 
I've had luck with standard grow lights off amazon. Used to have a Kessil grow light and my chaeto kept dying.
 
Ive heard good things about Twinstar lights. But if you needed to save money there are Fluval gro lights out there.
Well I actually already have the Twinstar light.. had it from a previous planted tank. Since I already have it, was wondering if it’d be a decent light for a refugium?
 
Well I actually already have the Twinstar light.. had it from a previous planted tank. Since I already have it, was wondering if it’d be a decent light for a refugium?
It is full spectrum. It should work.
 
Full spectrum is way better than the pink fuge lights. I run a fluval planted 3.0 nano over my fuge and it grows crazy. I would think the twinstar planted would be great.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new