Will We Be The First Ones From SC?

Mr&Mrs.O

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone,
My name is Crystal, my husband's name is Danny. We are from Fort Mill, SC. We've been in the saltwater hobby for about a year now. We just recently upgraded from a 58 gallon tank to a 180 gallon tank. We plan on it being a reef setup. We just recently had a tragedy :(. We had an undetected ammonia spike that we couldn't catch in time and lost 5 of our beloved fish. So, it feels like we're starting all over again. :(

So, hi everyone! Hope to learn plenty from everyone here and share what small amount of knowledge we've gained in this past year.

Anyone else from SC/NC?

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to R2R! Sorry to hear about your tank trouble, but we all go through it. We are here for you!

EliteReefs

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
welcome to the family. Reef2reef is not just a place to get great information. You will quickly find that it is a place to meet great new friends, share ideas and truly become part of a great community

ahayes13

In a reefin' haze
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome ! glad youve joined us... you will love it here !!!! :) sorry to hear about your losses. :(

dbarker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for your losses....R2R is a greart site! Hope you like it here! Ya know...it is also a great place to find really cool corals and fish!!! Debbie

Murfman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R, Live in Colorado but my wife is a USC grad, as is her sister who lives in Huntsville!!!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 87.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back