William Cookson Introducing myself

Clint Eastwood.gif

Howdy, William. My tank has had a few prayers said over it in it time!:rolleyes:
 
Hello, my name is William and I am a little new to aquariums, had one now for about 3 years, a marine, I probably dont have enough live rock, but doing the best with my budget, marine tanks expensive, didn't know it was going to cost so much, but I enjoy it and have learned some hard lessons, now, for the past year or so, each time I have taken my tank chemical levels, they have been normal, no spikes, I attribute this to God and the leading of The Holy Spirit on how to take care of the Tanks and His leading of where to go for expertise, like Reef2reef.
Glad to be a part of the forum. Thank you and Blessings to you

Really Great to have you William as part of the R2R Family…WELCOME….

Explore…Learn…Share

1O48.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new