Win a JellyFish Art Nano Tank!!!!!

shiftline

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 14, 2015
Messages
462
Reaction score
397
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you guys want to win a JellyFish Tank?
I just hit 1k subscribers on my Saltwater Reefing channel and wanted to throw a contest as a way to say Thank You!

Check out the video for contest details:

Good Luck!
 
Brett!!! Awesome! I hope your entering, i'm super excited to see what everyone comes up with for an entry!
 
Yeah If I win one it might have to go to my moms First grade classroom :(. Haha. I want it on my desk though.
 
I will definitely make an epic video and it will be my first video on my channel and it will also be my face reveal
 
I will definitely make an epic video and it will be my first video on my channel and it will also be my face reveal
I'm honored to get the first video! :) My tank normally lives on my desk.. it adds a little serenity to your day :)
 
I’ll probably do an introductory to me in a seperate video before urs so I don’t make urs too long.
 
OH sanp! right when i thought i was your first video.. you can use the whole 90s :)
 
90seconds isn’t enough for my introductory to my self and then the entry. I have done short films with some filmmakers who are pretty high up in the film community and I learned from them to scrap everything until it’s perfect. That’s what I’ll be doing when I make ur video
 
90seconds isn’t enough for my introductory to my self and then the entry. I have done short films with some filmmakers who are pretty high up in the film community and I learned from them to scrap everything until it’s perfect. That’s what I’ll be doing when I make ur video

Now I'm extra excited for your video!! I hear you. I have re shot a few of my videos multiple times because I wasn't happy with them.

Good luck and keep me updated for it!
 
Now I'm extra excited for your video!! I hear you. I have re shot a few of my videos multiple times because I wasn't happy with them.

Good luck and keep me updated for it!

Yeah I’m excited to start up my (2nd) channel as well.
 
Only one entry so far. I hope lots jump in on this. I'm excited to see the videos!
 
Hah yep. The only one so far. I'm
Going to add them all to a play list.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new