WIN a Orphek Dimmable LED Pendant! Enter NOW!

He will post the winner as soon as I let him go. Kidnapping.... Never thought I'd come to this for reef equipment.
 
Seeing rev hasn't replied to this and people have been commenting, I hope he's okay and all.

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
I ain't been on in awhile but i see no winner yet lol. I dislocated my left knee yesterday :( so wasn't able to check in here. Good luck y'all :pray2:
 
It's getting close to time for a redraw. LOL

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4 Beta
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 23.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new