Wonkabar's Custom 220 SPS Build

Moved some of my powerheads around
20260125_111408_291727CD-B579-478D-8D4C-9974BACEADDC.png

20260125_111409_C63FFCD7-0A61-47A9-9C71-7ACDBF17A42C.png

20260125_111411_E29D12FF-324F-4CD0-8EB3-ECE1F3193A8D.png
 
Just added 4 Tunze orcas


20260128_201829_3E08C6DA-65B7-403D-9D1D-D40B4E4A4D66.png

So far I really like them. The app is a bit wonky and I can’t figure out if it’s glitchy or I’m just not using it right. But that’s just the tech side and easily fixed. The hardware is well built and they are DEFINITELY moving water in very random chaotic ways. I still have two mp40 putting flow along the back wall lengthwise. Other than those the rest of my water movement is all taking a break.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 41 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new