Working on my new 55g stocklist...

RacingTiger03

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since loosing all my fish I am planning the re-stocking of the tank for next month. Here is what I'm thinking so far...

2 black clowns
1 gold midas blenny

I would like some kind of angel, as most grow slowly enough that I will have the tank upgraded by the time it outgrows the 55g or will get rid of it at such time. Any suggestions for an angel that has bright colors and will keep for ~3 years in a 55? I looked at the Koran but don't like their adult coloration.

Also currently in the tank inverts only..
Coral Banded Shrimp
serpent star
blue linkia
RBTA
(25hermits, 10 tiger trochus snails)

I would like to have a couple nice acros.. so dwarf angels are out. My flame never really nipped at my acro, but nearly killed my stylo (admitedly it did look a lot like the algae he loved to eat.. =/ ).. so I son't want to take that risk again.

OP
OP
R

RacingTiger03

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone have a suggestions or something similar? I'm really looking for the fourth fish to have a bright coloration, and I'm really not a fan of the flasher wrasses. I'm having a hard time finding anything else reef safe that can be kept in a 55 though with any great bright coloration. I may end up with another dwarf angel afterall lol.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back