Would you hang it up for CZ??

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey my friends got a question for you.

If I made a really cool CZ flyer and made it to where you could print it off yourself would you hang it up in your LFS?

Thanks.:cool:

turbois300

Man In Need of Sleep
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not that there are many of them around where I live but I'll try to get it up at the one that is. Hes a cool guy and I think he may be tired of RC. I'm always up for some advertising. Its in the blood!

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would for sure Rev....I have had a LFS handing out your business cards in the shop.....A flyer wouldn't be an issue either...

Reef Goddess

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well since I'm technically an lfs I'd hang it in my office. ;] Or maybe wallpaper the outside of my tanks with it.

Last edited:

143gadgets

Mr. Meticulous
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would. I work at one when I have time and would LOVE to put up a sign!!!

shred5

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You want a good way to advertise make up some t-shirts with a cool logo on the front and a Picture of a bunch of of Zoanthids on the back. Do not do those cheap online shirts either, find a good t-shirt maker. Offer them up forsale here on the site and also hand some out at like macna or imac. People love to wear t-shirts like that to like DFS frag swap, club meets or imac etc.. Great advertising. I would buy one... Do not do it for profit though just charge enough to pay for them.. It is advertising and you want as many sold as possible.

Dave

Reef Goddess

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I was thinking if you create a banner thats large enough for people to print out and hang, then there's a good contest to go with it. You could do a contest for the most creative hanging of a cz banner. ;]

JGoslee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You want a good way to advertise make up some t-shirts with a cool logo on the front and a Picture of a bunch of of Zoanthids on the back. Do not do those cheap online shirts either, find a good t-shirt maker. Offer them up forsale here on the site and also hand some out at like macna or imac. People love to wear t-shirts like that to like DFS frag swap, club meets or imac etc.. Great advertising. I would buy one... Do not do it for profit though just charge enough to pay for them.. It is advertising and you want as many sold as possible.

Dave
Here's the t-shirt thread.
http://www.club-zoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6930&highlight=t-shirt

Hypertek99

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rev already working on it around here. I'm going to go to Lynchburg next week and ask if they will post the flyer to come join the Southwest Virginia forum on here.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 66 51.6%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 67 52.3%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 32 25.0%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.0%
Back