• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB: 3D Print this HRV fan outlet?

Item Price
$30?
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

iReefer12

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 22, 2012
Messages
1,018
Reaction score
877
Location
Boulder, CO
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I just got a HRV to try and reduce humidity in the fish room. The current outlet is 6” which is very large, looking to reduce to 3”.. the actual plastic outlet screws into place. I can ship it to whoever so that it can be scanned, and then just shrink the diameter of the hose output down to 3” instead of 5.5”.


Not sure if that makes sense? But here is a picture of the part I’m trying to have a modified version printed.

Anyone think they can tackle this project? image.jpg
image.jpg
 
This is an automated message:

Please be aware of a popular scam where someone will send you a private message (DM) and tell you that they have a certain item you are looking for. Most of the time they will try to get you to pay in an unprotected format. This is against our rules for this very reason.

DO NOT SEND THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY!

In all marketplace transactions please do your due diligence and make sure when you send someone money that they are not trying to scam you. If you're unsure, do not do it. If it seems to good to be true, then it probably is.

Thank you.

THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT MONITORED PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE.
 
I just got a HRV to try and reduce humidity in the fish room. The current outlet is 6” which is very large, looking to reduce to 3”.. the actual plastic outlet screws into place. I can ship it to whoever so that it can be scanned, and then just shrink the diameter of the hose output down to 3” instead of 5.5”.


Not sure if that makes sense? But here is a picture of the part I’m trying to have a modified version printed.

Anyone think they can tackle this project? image.jpg
image.jpg
Would this work?

https://a.co/d/b8o7rgI
 
No, I tried one of those and it just didn’t work well.. the conclusion I came to was to just remake this part to fit the right sized ductwork.

I’ll reach out to Chris!
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 30.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new