WTB Hawaiian Cleaner Wrasse


Seems like u could get some CB ones in the near future

Looks like I need to follow Biota. A captive bread would probably be the only way I would get this fish just not worth bringing in a wild caught one that will most likely perish. Such a beautiful fish!
They're exceptionally tricky to keep. Unless you have a very large tank (hundreds of gallons) with multiple very large fish, I would avoid.
As others have mentioned one can only hope captive bred will buck that trend!
Ok, thanks. There were captive raised Hawaiian cleaners a few years ago that were a one off/fluke. I don’t do Instagram so figured it was easier to just ask. Very very cool though. Although I have a blue streak, the Hawaiian cleaner had been something of a holy grail fish for me.
Same for me!
 
I have the chance to get a few into my store. I love cleaner wrasses, and find the blue streaks very easy to keep and get on frozen food. However I'm definitely hesitant to try the hawaiian ones.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new