• PLEASE create your market listing (new for sale thread) HERE in our new marketplace! The new marketplace will allow you to create listings based on criteria that will help those searching for aquarium products and livestock find your items easier. You will also be able to accept online payment or your own method of outside payment. The new market will also allow you to pick and choose who you sell to easier, keep track of your products, give and receive feedback scores and much more! Thank you. For more info please see this thread or go directly to the Beta Market here.

WTB Local Berghia Nudibranchs

michaelmessinaglass

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Hey guys Im looking for some Berghia Nudibranchs and hoping to get some locally so I dont have to deal with shipping. I have a 14g so I probably dont need any more than 5 small ones. Im in Bucks County PA but am willing to drive to NJ or DE as well. Let me know if you can help, thanks!

BRS

smca3

View Badges
Reaction score
Hey guys Im looking for some Berghia Nudibranchs and hoping to get some locally so I dont have to deal with shipping. I have a 14g so I probably dont need any more than 5 small ones. Im in Bucks County PA but am willing to drive to NJ or DE as well. Let me know if you can help, thanks!
We have some in middlesex county NJ we’d like to get rid of.

Have you ever had a reef tank with no sump and how did it go?

• YES and it was just fine

Votes: 285 58.6%
  • YES but it was difficult

Votes: 93 19.1%
  • NO

Votes: 97 20.0%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 11 2.3%
Chemi-pure.com - All-In-One Aquarium Filtration