• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB Local Berghia Nudibranchs

michaelmessinaglass

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 21, 2020
Messages
83
Reaction score
53
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys Im looking for some Berghia Nudibranchs and hoping to get some locally so I dont have to deal with shipping. I have a 14g so I probably dont need any more than 5 small ones. Im in Bucks County PA but am willing to drive to NJ or DE as well. Let me know if you can help, thanks!
 
Hey guys Im looking for some Berghia Nudibranchs and hoping to get some locally so I dont have to deal with shipping. I have a 14g so I probably dont need any more than 5 small ones. Im in Bucks County PA but am willing to drive to NJ or DE as well. Let me know if you can help, thanks!
We have some in middlesex county NJ we’d like to get rid of.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new