• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB moonshine bottle holders (500ml)

Item Price
40
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Harpo

Coral Junkie
View Badges
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
1,073
Reaction score
401
Location
Royal Oak, Mi
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Who makes 3d printed moonshine bottle holders (500ml). I was looking for something more elegant than a hole drilled in a 2x4.

Thanks

David
 
This is an automated message:

Please be aware of a popular scam where someone will send you a private message (DM) and tell you that they have a certain item you are looking for. Most of the time they will try to get you to pay in an unprotected format. This is against our rules for this very reason.

DO NOT SEND THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY!

In all marketplace transactions please do your due diligence and make sure when you send someone money that they are not trying to scam you. If you're unsure, do not do it. If it seems to good to be true, then it probably is.

Thank you.

THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT MONITORED PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE.
 
I have ordered one of these. However I'm mot crazy about the fitting in the bottle opening
 
1732457363111.png

I drew this up this morning. The 3 redundant holes are my attempt to keep the cost down.
 
Last edited:
Another possible option. Someone in the FB group posted a link to some nice acrylic racks. I ordered some and they cleaned up my cabinet.
 

Attachments

  • PXL_20250105_022808557.jpg
    PXL_20250105_022808557.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 83
Another possible option. Someone in the FB group posted a link to some nice acrylic racks. I ordered some and they cleaned up my cabinet.
I like these alot.. do you have the link for them?
 
@Velcro did my holders he has the element on slides so you can change them out as well hope he will post pics
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new