• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTS-- Precision Marine Bullet XL-2 with Blueline 70 pump and XL Waste Collector

Jeepguy242

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Up for sale are the following in excellent used condition:

-Precision Marine Bullet XL 2 Skimmer 650.00 new Bullet XL-2 Protein Skimmer by Precision Marine - Aquarium Supplies, Discount Fish Tanks & Fish Tank Supplies for Complete Saltwater & Freshwater Aquarium, Protein Skimmers, Saltwater Reef Aquarium - AQUASYTHE.com

-Precision Marine Waste Collector 100.00 new WC610 Waste Collector by Precision Marine - Aquarium Supplies, Discount Fish Tanks & Fish Tank Supplies for Complete Saltwater & Freshwater Aquarium, Protein Skimmers, Saltwater Reef Aquarium - AQUASYTHE.com

-BlueLine 70 Pump 250.00 new Blue Line External Aquarium Water Pumps - Aquarium Supplies, Discount Fish Tanks & Fish Tank Supplies for Complete Saltwater & Freshwater Aquarium, Protein Skimmers, Saltwater Reef Aquarium - AQUASYTHE.com

Thats 1000.00 if you were to buy this new!!!.
The most potent of the Bullet Series, the XL’s have a very compact footprint. With only a 12.5â€x 12.5†footprint, The XL’s can be installed in or out of your reservoir.

Like the entire Precision Marine line, of course the BLT-XL’s use all CELL CAST acrylic, not that extruded inferior material some of the “patented†models use.

Bullet XL-2 Specifications:

- Tubing Diameter: 8â€
- Overall Height: 38â€
- Input Size: Single 1â€
- Drain size: 1 1/2â€
- Capacity: 750gal.

I am asking 750.00 SHIPPED or make a SERIOUS offer..

IMAG0123.jpg

IMAG0126.jpg

IMAG0125.jpg

IMAG0124.jpg

Last edited:

Ericm1205

Clownfish Hoarder
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
how well would this work on a smaller system say 200g or so? i am doing a clown breeding system and it will house 12 pairs and be just over 200g including the sump.
would you consider selling the skimmer alone? i have a monster return pump already.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 51 20.4%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 2.0%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 182 72.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 4.8%
Back