• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTT corals for equipment

Bandito Aquatics

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 2, 2019
Messages
475
Reaction score
204
Location
Secaucus
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have lots of corals at the moment and I’m looking for some equipment let’s help each other out.

items I need
Heaters - preferred if they where 100w or more
Wave pump- would love and gyre if anyone has one laying around, an mp10
small skimmer.

*** a must an ato ***

live rock, frag rack, a corals saw..... etc.

06DC8961-E8AE-4A84-8585-23B64EEB53DB.jpeg
A30CEED5-02A0-4BAF-B6D9-17F6F8603601.jpeg
88EA635B-D8DE-4A8D-A5BA-39D483ABE9E7.jpeg
32B6587F-4ADD-47DA-823A-11D4A65A6A48.jpeg
026DAFB9-7017-468E-BA91-B1568564FDC5.jpeg
3685B392-6EF4-4B57-9106-37E9E279EE85.jpeg
D59EC5BE-7C90-49FA-8D6C-669BAEDD43CE.jpeg

Thank you for looking B208B8A8-DB0F-44AE-9C70-65155AB635A6.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new