• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTT Kessil 2 AP700 for 2 Radion pro Gen3

  • Thread starter Thread starter rage1199
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

rage1199

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 17, 2013
Messages
386
Reaction score
119
Location
Miami
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two one month old Kessil AP700. Will trade for two Ecotech Radion pro Generation 3
 
Why did you sell the lights? I own two AP 700's and I like them. Just wondering what it didn't do for you.
The tank that I had them on was broken so I am not running them anymore
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new