OP
Zoa_Fanatic

Zoa_Fanatic

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You consider 2 heads to 15/20 slow growers? Wow1 What is your secret! MIne grow very slow, My ph isnt above 8 so many be thats why and I cant think of an easy way for a woman to get the ph up! LOL. I keep hearing never use a ph bosster because it ups alk but i know there are some that claim they dont. I am going to post a pic of some zoas sold as infrared but I know they are not because I just got some nighmares in that look alot like them but brighter! Do oyu are anyone know what this zoa is? Sorry pic is so blurry!
Down at the bottom here are my Illuminati. They’ve slowed down since then. I’m at 18 heads right now. I’ve got some red coralline that’s ticking my zoas off and slowing growth. Anyhow, I don’t use PH booster. I tried that once and everything and I mean everything got super mad.

Attachments

• 71E7D3AA-0A92-4F76-8DE4-15198BE524CD.jpeg
    71E7D3AA-0A92-4F76-8DE4-15198BE524CD.jpeg
    111.5 KB · Views: 43
OP
OP
Zoa_Fanatic

Zoa_Fanatic

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You consider 2 heads to 15/20 slow growers? Wow1 What is your secret! MIne grow very slow, My ph isnt above 8 so many be thats why and I cant think of an easy way for a woman to get the ph up! LOL. I keep hearing never use a ph bosster because it ups alk but i know there are some that claim they dont. I am going to post a pic of some zoas sold as infrared but I know they are not because I just got some nighmares in that look alot like them but brighter! Do oyu are anyone know what this zoa is? Sorry pic is so blurry!
Those look similar to my Illuminati but the bells are mine are like black as deep space.

TheDragonsReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ph above 8 would help alot. If you have a skimmer you can try a c02 scrubber, or if its near a window run the airline outside. Both should give your ph a boost.

As for the zoas they do look similar to nightmares

mwil79

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a few frags that I thought died then came back then I thought died again and came back. I have not even attempted to touch or move them in months lol.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 46 35.4%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 21.5%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.7%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.7%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 32 24.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back