• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WWC Jellybean Chalice Colony

Item Price
$1200
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

djkms

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 13, 2020
Messages
372
Reaction score
496
Location
Spring Hill, FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
SOLD

Pictures below are of the colony that will ship to you. The coral is over encrusting a 3" frag disc

Price includes UPS overnight early delivery within the continental United States.

Pictures taken with Samsung Note phone.

Untitled-5.jpg


The next 2 pictures are a bit blurry because I had to angle the camera against the glass to get a fuller view. The coral is placed at an angle on the rockwork

Untitled-4.jpg


Untitled-3.jpg


Untitled-2.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new