WWC lighting schedule 1500G

reefpizza

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quick question for anyone that know for sure if the lastest Mobius profile related to the 1500G is for Radion gen5 pro or blue? They dont' specify on the website... Thank everyone

light nestor the long eared christmas donkey GIF by Warner Archive

MONTANTK

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think all of there’s a pro. Reef Builders did a video tour when they opened up the new shop and I think they mentioned it in there. Worth checking out

neotactical

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been running this profile for the past month or so at 100% on my XR15G5Blus on my Waterbox 105.4 Frag at 100% - never see PAR over 300 unless I'm super close to the surface, but my SPS and other corals seem to love it. I'm still dialing in hours per day of lighting.

OP
OP
reefpizza

reefpizza

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think all of there’s a pro. Reef Builders did a video tour when they opened up the new shop and I think they mentioned it in there. Worth checking out
I'll try to find it! So if they're all pro i can't use it in my blue? I sent also an email to wwc ant they said i can use it in both version... but the spectrum for sure must be different having more blue led.

MONTANTK

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think all of there’s a pro. Reef Builders did a video tour when they opened up the new shop and I think they mentioned it
I'll try to find it! So if they're all pro i can't use it in my blue? I sent also an email to wwc ant they said i can use it in both version... but the spectrum for sure must be different having more blue led.
it would probably look a little more blue. You could always set it and then tweak it slightly to fit your needs

OP
OP
reefpizza

reefpizza

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sure! i still have good par readings with the default wwc shedule at 100% and really tiny of white!

Piker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know I'm digging up an older thread here but how are your tanks doing running this template?

Subonidio

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm running this schedule and I noticed they need to be no less than 70% intensity!!!!

When I saw 100% I dial it back and all my corals brown out in a week!!!

I get good coloration and all my zoas Love it at the bottom of the tank

30 x 30 x 30 tank

Radiin G5 blue at 8 " from the top of the tank.

Running schedule for 11 hours supplementing 6 hours 4 actinic ATI bulbs

Hope helps some one

Ashish Patel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interested, I actually ran some Par number with Radion Pro at 100% intensity (all blue) and another time with all channels on 100%. I may need to run brightness at 100% to get around 300 at the top of the scape. This was kind of expected since 3 radions on a 400 gallon and 14" above waterline was going to require these lights to be brighter.

I never liked the idea of WWC light schedule but now started to think it may work for me, Since I have to run most of the channels at 100% and 100% brightness may be good to just do that for 5 hours and then dim the whites for the second half of the day. AB+ setting is nice but dont think it works since I have 4 T5 ATI blue plus and with fish only its hard to see!. I may just find a good target that matchs 15K spectrum and go with that.

1647019468754.png

20220306_171657.jpg

Subonidio

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Curious as well. Any update?
Of all the templates ,this is one of my favorites,I rum it for 12 hours ...I did some editing at noon with the white,and red for only 2 hours mostly blue photoperiod. Except those 2 hours my sps. Love it color up within a week

Works in my system

30x30x30 cube Mix reef
Radiin G 5 blue
Set at 8" above water
I have my radion G5 mounted on a hybrid T5 set up with 4 actinic bulbs that run for 6 hours only

Set it and forget it is the key for my tank since it's deeper than most tanks the Blue penetration is optimal in my case...... Plus I love the flouresent view (preferences I guess)

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.9%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 41 36.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 33 29.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 27 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back