WWC Somewhere Over the Rainbow Milli...

sonnus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Surprised there are not too many colonies.
73374add-d910-43da-85ed-741ba647d897_zps20d21c01.jpg

I'm not fragging this BTW because it doesn't like to be touched.

BillyC

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Wow that's amazing man!!! How did you get it to branch out so much? Every other piece I've see. In person or online just encrusts and shoots out little nubs.

Sahin

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump, any more photos of this coral?

Guerry

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I spoke to the guys from WWC at Macma this year and they told me they lost theirs, I got a frag from private collector and it didn't show any real growth for first 6 months but is growing like crasy now

Big E

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Nice job................it looks nice, although I haven't seen any after market pictures that come close to the WWC picture. I wish mine looked at as nice as yours. It looked like crap when I got it and still does. It's rainbowed from brown to pinkish to pale blue over the months and is still basically an 1" encrusted nub after a year......lots of colors but none at the same time:bigsmile:

Sahin

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice job................it looks nice, although I haven't seen any after market pictures that come close to the WWC picture. I wish mine looked at as nice as yours. It looked like crap when I got it and still does. It's rainbowed from brown to pinkish to pale blue over the months and is still basically an 1" encrusted nub after a year......lots of colors but none at the same time:bigsmile:

Hmmm...that doesnt sound good. Too bad WWC lost theirs.

I picked up a maricultured colony which has Purple, Blue, Green (and even red around the polyps)...never buy these colonies, but I couldnt not buy it because it had been in the sellers bottom tank for a couple of months and still kept those colours...no idea why no one else bought it...It just reminded of the WWC SOTR. I fragged it the same day and gave a piece to my buddy and then broke the colony into two pieces and placed at two locations in my tank.

No pics at the moment though.

Hyperion

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What conditions do you guys have these SOTR millies under? Im tempted to pick one up from a local vendor.

Sahin

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
any updateS?!?!??!?!?!
+1

At least a few of the people who bought this coral and participated earlier in the thread must still have this coral...Post up updated shots.

Back