WWC Somewhere Over the Rainbow Milli...

1mbrews8

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
got mine from JF late last yr. Here is a crappy pic when it came in...
JFSOTR.jpg
it is more encrusted and a bit taller now, but a slow grower imo

Sahin

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please take regular photos to track progress of this coral.

Keithcorals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I started with a half inch nub and it didnt start branching for almost a year, just encrusted. It has been moved from I don't even know how many times with upgrades and two moves. The polyps are still brown and the bottom half of my 3 colony's still have very little color. If it wasn't for the picture being taken with the polyps in and the bottom of the colony out of frame it wouldn't be nearly as impressive. If I get around to it I'll try to post pics of the whole colonies.

Hyperion

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Picked up a nice frag of SOTR millie! been in the tank for 48 hrs and is doing great. Hopefully its a fast grower for me.

Last edited:

Guerry

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's a picture of mine, it had great color for about a week after shipping them kind of browned out. Then it didn't show any real growth for the next six months but now it's starting to color back up and growing like crazy, can't wait to see it in a year from now.

Sahin

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
^^^
Looks great. Keep up the good work! :D

DogueDeBordeaux

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had this frag for 9 months with very little growth. I can see some blue, red, and green. This is a top down shot with phone.
WWC must not think too much of this acro, because they are not trying to get a frag back.

birdmandan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got this from a local reefer a few months back that was breaking down his tank. He told me it was SOTR. It was completely green, but finally starting to color up for me. Sorry for the terrible pics.
2014-10-21 19.44.57 (360x640).jpg
2014-10-21 19.49.45 (360x640).jpg

Last edited:

shlap

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
birdmandan said:
Got this from a local reefer a few months back that was breaking down his tank. He told me it was SOTR. It was completely green, but finally starting to color up for me. Sorry for the terrible pics.

Looks like it's going to be a pretty piece but the coralites (or lack of them) don't resemble SOTR. Did you ask him where he got it?

Surf&turf said:
Mine is all the way to the right, about 2 weeks old.

You got a generous sized frag of it, congrats!

Here's my frag when it came in. Unfortunately it's lost that blue base sitting in my frag rack.

14635855782_9c1a74495b_b.jpg

Last edited:

birdmandan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like it's going to be a pretty piece but the coralites (or lack of them) don't resemble SOTR. Did you ask him where he got it?

You got a generous sized frag of it, congrats!

Here's my frag when it came in. Unfortunately it's lost that blue base sitting in my frag rack.

14635855782_9c1a74495b_b.jpg
Ya I agree, that's why I'm a little doubtful. I didn't ask him. I know there is someone else in the cincy area that has some. I will try to find out.

rovster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Picked up a nice frag of SOTR millie! been in the tank for 48 hrs and is doing great. Hopefully its a fast grower for me.

Listen. Learn from the past. Give it to me to grow my own frag, and I'll give it back to you at double the size, LOL! Deal?:p

Just a FYI.....That piece doesn't belong next to those zoas. Milles like tons of light and flow!!!:biggrin1:

Last edited:
Back