Wyomng white x snowflake : has it need done?

seamonkey84

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 4, 2010
Messages
293
Reaction score
7
Location
maine
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone with a Wyoming white tried to pair it with a snow flake yet? I thinking along the lines of Picasso clowns making more picassos and maybe a few platniums. While a Wyoming snowflake cross could yield some super snowflakes and full whites, vs mostly fancy whites with just a regular clown cross. Just throwing it out there since I haven't seen anyone documenting such a cross, and I dont have a wyoming white but have been wishing for one.
 
I just started the conversion of my male to a female. Pairing him with one of the offspring that he had. From a genetics stand point that should give me 75% ww x 25% occ. Will it work I'm not sure but only way I can find out is by tring
 
Last edited:

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 15 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 28.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new