• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WYSIWYG Acropora 5 Pack

Item Price
$175-$350
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

DevlinsReef6

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 13, 2023
Messages
103
Reaction score
49
Location
Jamison
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello fellow reefers!

I have a 5 pack I am looking to sell! These are all aquaculture pieces that have been with me over 2 years. Asking $325 shipped.
From left to right
(Random (Was sold to me as a TJM pink the brain), Cookie Monster, UGR Seafoam
Fifth Alarm Corals Bedazzled, UGR Hearthrob.
IMG_2207.jpg


I can also do a small pack of the Bedazzled, Seafoam, and Hearthrob asking $200 shipped.

IMG_2211.jpg


Please feel free to message me! I also have Octospawn, Gonis, and Hologram Hammers Available!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new