• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

wysiwyg z/p 14 pack

Ninjapotamus

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 19, 2011
Messages
478
Reaction score
30
Location
san jose
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
339 shipped USPS(if available) or 369 shipped fedex 1030. Ships next Monday . As always, I will go completely over the top on the packaging:tongue:. If you are new to the site and have 0 feedback I require some sort of verification(verifiable feedback/history on other forums works). I do not hold packs.

Pink Zippers... healed for over 1 month growing fast!
DSC01195.jpg

Blood Hunters ... healed over a month as well, growing fast!
DSC01207.jpg

Pennies from heaven
DSC01229.jpg

Faceless Void - healed for over a month. super unique polyp stands OUT in a big way
DSC01261.jpg

Raspberry Jelly 2p
DSC01272.jpg

Bladerunner Blues (these get a lot bigger, still regaining former size from fragging)
DSC01293.jpg

Green Rangers
DSC01320.jpg

Rainbow Road
DSC01327.jpg

Pink Rangers
DSC01350.jpg

Prometheus Paly
DSC01371.jpg

Voodoo Jesters
DSC01391.jpg

Adam Bombs
DSC01399.jpg


Particle Accelerators 2p
DSC01449.jpg

Game of Thrones 1p + babies(I absolutely love this one... its so huge and sparkly... really amazing!)
DSC01467.jpg
 
He is not kidding great shipping and unbelievable Zoas!!! Love the Bladerunner Blues! Where were those earlier ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new