• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

wysiwyg z/p pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninjapotamus

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 19, 2011
Messages
478
Reaction score
30
Location
san jose
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Priced to sell fast... tons and tons of polyps all fragged for 2+ months. 249 shipped USPS(if available) or 279 shipped fedex. I do not hold packs so first to pay gets em.

Thanks!
Nightcrawler
DSC02074.jpg

Unattainable
DSC02058.jpg

Prometheus
DSC02041.jpg

Tropical Skittles
DSC02028.jpg

Faceless Void
DSC02013.jpg

Predators
DSC02007.jpg

Pink Rangers(closed up right when I went to take the photo... sorry for the crap pic)
DSC01995.jpg

Rainbow Road
DSC01969.jpg

Bloodhunters
DSC01960.jpg

Blood Orchids
DSC01951.jpg

Red Ring of Death
DSC01918.jpg

emerald dreams(these are freggin huge)
DSC01913.jpg
 
Wow, that is a killer price, i wish i had money... :( I would be all over this GLWS
 
Wow, definitely filled with palys you don't see everyday! No hype, all greatness! I wish my prometheus' would look like that, mine are still zoa sized :(
 
Doh! My inbox was full when I went to bed last night. I got some of your PMS but a ton bounced. Please resend them if you can.

Otherwise PM's replied.
 
This pack is sold! I got a lot of PM's so I will try and do 1 more similar pack. Up in a few hours. Mods can close this thread.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new