xf130 gyre noisy

reeferguy3303

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 16, 2019
Messages
406
Reaction score
284
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone ever had a problem with the xf130 being super noisy. I’ve tried taking it apart and cleaning it multiple times and it’s still super loud humming noise
Any solutions ??
 
Has anyone ever had a problem with the xf130 being super noisy. I’ve tried taking it apart and cleaning it multiple times and it’s still super loud humming noise
Any solutions ??
Don’t know if they are similar design to the 230s but the rubber shock absorbing drive grommet thingy was shot in mine, made a terrible noise, replaced the grommet, fixed.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new