Yellow Acros

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

realwizer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am hoping some customers of Battle Coral can help me decide on which "yellow" acro's would be right for me. I'd really like to get one last acro for my tank, and feel that something really yellow would really make it shine.

Gilded Lily looks great, although was hoping to grab something more in the 99-199 range. Does anyone have any colony pictures of Peek-O-Train, Lingonberry Vinegar, The Virgin Maremaid, or Lemon Hammer?

I'd love to see what a mature colony looks like under different lighting to help me decide! I run my lights with some blue, but not deep actinic like many run.

Thank you very much.

Sidsreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am hoping some customers of Battle Coral can help me decide on which "yellow" acro's would be right for me. I'd really like to get one last acro for my tank, and feel that something really yellow would really make it shine.

Gilded Lily looks great, although was hoping to grab something more in the 99-199 range. Does anyone have any colony pictures of Peek-O-Train, Lingonberry Vinegar, The Virgin Maremaid, or Lemon Hammer?

I'd love to see what a mature colony looks like under different lighting to help me decide! I run my lights with some blue, but not deep actinic like many run.

Thank you very much.
Lingonberry is probably the prettiest in my opinion. I’m currently at work for the next couple of days so I can’t get you a picture

Reefing102begal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 25%
1   3   0

Thank you very much.
Loo

Thank you very much.
highly highly recommend getting some golden rod anacropora

christwendt

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Loo

highly highly recommend getting some golden rod anacropora
This. As you can tell this picture is not saturated at all no filter. Look at the red montipora cap. The yellow is so pure and golden like. It shines very bright under blues. This is taken with very natural light. Next to it is an Oregon tort (bluest acro) for a nice contrast.

DB228939-4B93-48AB-A044-D857EE0B717D.png

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

Thank you very much.
My lemon peel is still one of the cleanest yellows I have for sure. Effortless to keep yellow. Not a sort-of-green that wants to be yellow but actually yellow.

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Old school Tyree, pink lemonade is the yellowest thang I’ve seen or own.. lots of new stuff out thou I haven’t seen..
Yeah and that pink polyp contrast was hard to beat. Nothing else really like it at all

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah and that pink polyp contrast was hard to beat. Nothing else really like it at all
Got a nice frag last night.. my buddy still has a large colony.. everyone else I know has lost it over the years..
A29A40F6-1253-4936-8EFE-7D7FDCB8ABC6.png

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 65 34.9%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 48 25.8%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 59 31.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.3%
Back