Yellowish algae Identification

MrBubble47

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 8, 2021
Messages
85
Reaction score
113
Location
Milan
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, what algae is this and how do I get rid of it?

thanks ;)
E4844944-56FB-4174-BBCA-84BC4B775B0C.jpeg C9B7FA18-4552-4D04-B51F-37AE53C2F5DA.jpeg 18931556-7800-4700-853A-F71821219B82.jpeg 34E5A83E-98C0-486B-886E-B71ECCE4E102.jpeg
 
I do not know but will bump thread for you.

Looks to my UNTRAINED EYE to be green hair algae and cuc to eat eat,urchins eat most algaes i believe and interesting little critters but there is algae id threads on this site if look
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new