!!!Yikes, talk about slacking!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
So, I guess I should devote a little more time to updating my actual inventory over on the site lol.

I think I may have hit on over 100 individual pieces that were listed as unavailable, lol!

At any rate, site inventory is now up to date and most of these pieces are in stock and ready for immediate shipping even! I will try to do a little better on that in the future:) Promise.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Adam I just bought a big pack and then you went and added a bunch of new pics to the site!!!! Not fair!

Well, full disclosure the truth is, I am in a constant state of adding new pieces.:) As of right now the only thing really holding up the show is that I need to take pictures of the darn things. The good news is that I add a lot of these "unseen" pieces to battleboxes, so there's good chance you'll see at least a few of these gems, and may very well likely be one of the first recipients even. Meaning you may be the only person who has a particular exclusive BC frag, other than me:). At least for a little while.

I really apprieciate it by the way. Thansk a ton!

Fishfinder

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm just messing with you. But seriously considering another piece or 2. I'm the one who order the smooth skin pack, coming this week! Thanks again

pelphrey

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How about a video up?!?!?!

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
How about a video up?!?!?!

Telling you, as soon as I am comfortable with my kids putting their hands in the tank and handling coral colonies and such, they will be handling my youtube channel, and all things associated with video. Really looking forward to this believe me. :)

Camaro Show Corals

Formally known as The Camaro Show
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good update definitely some lookers I want, I’m gonna wait till I get back from vacation to put in a order unfortunately i woke up this morning to my sunset milli I think the Scooby-Doo sunset adam sent me 2 different sunsets but he was 90% gone while the others are all looking good still even it was last night. I just don’t get it some times with rtn stable tank lots of light and flow stable prams. Ugh I’m down to 9 out of 11 on my battlebox

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Good update definitely some lookers I want, I’m gonna wait till I get back from vacation to put in a order unfortunately i woke up this morning to my sunset milli I think the Scooby-Doo sunset adam sent me 2 different sunsets but he was 90% gone while the others are all looking good still even it was last night. I just don’t get it some times with rtn stable tank lots of light and flow stable prams. Ugh I’m down to 9 out of 11 on my battlebox

Dang man Im really sorry to hear it

Clownman727

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
3BD7BDDA-206E-48E0-B6D9-A8C29427EB50.png

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 14 26.4%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 44 83.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Other

Votes: 2 3.8%
Back