You can't have everything. Where would you put it?

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Definitely not a "wow" or "mind blown"... Those would just encourage him. Maybe just respond with a gif?
guilty.gif

Dude, it’s plainly obvious I have given you too much credit. I would have thought you’d know that I need no encouragement.

OP
OP
Slocke

Slocke

Wrasse and Eel Nerd
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't get why most of my zoas grow out of control except these which can't fight off a tiny bit of cyano. I got them from the same tank as my favias and have tried a couple spots over the lat few months. Think its about time to give up on them?
IMG_5727.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Slocke

Slocke

Wrasse and Eel Nerd
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't get why most of my zoas grow out of control except these which can't fight off a tiny bit of cyano. I got them from the same tank as my favors and have tried a couple spots over the lat few months. Think its about time to give up on them?
IMG_5727.jpeg

Wow @i cant think you love seeing my utter chaos slowly dyeing? I know you're having cyano issues yourself but open schadenfreude is not a good look. ;)

JK I don't really care. They were cheap and not everything is going to do well.

Last edited:

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow @i cant think you love seeing my utter chaos slowly dyeing? I know you're having cyano issues yourself but open schadenfreude is not a good look. ;)

JK I don't really care. They were cheap and not everything is going to do well.
Even just that one polyp shows the stunning colours of that frag, hopefully it starts to beat the cyano :)

Petcrazyson

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So Sam….how did you like the live stream with Alex’s head on top of Ryan’s ‘emotional support’ nkd ladies :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: It would’ve been weird if it were the same haircut wouldn’t it :face-with-tears-of-joy: I saw your comment, sounds like someone liked what he saw:squinting-face-with-tongue::rolling-on-the-floor-laughing::rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

OP
OP
Slocke

Slocke

Wrasse and Eel Nerd
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So Sam….how did you like the live stream with Alex’s head on top of Ryan’s ‘emotional support’ nkd ladies :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: It would’ve been weird if it were the same haircut wouldn’t it :face-with-tears-of-joy: I saw your comment, sounds like someone liked what he saw:squinting-face-with-tongue::rolling-on-the-floor-laughing::rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
I had to leave early. Had to run to an asbestos site :crying-face:. Didn’t see who won.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I had to leave early. Had to run to an asbestos site :crying-face:. Didn’t see who won.
Why would you run to an asbestos site? Walking or driving is easier on the spine and legs...

Petcrazyson

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven’t finished it either because I was out yesterday so no spoilers from me lol. Although my money is on Ryan ;)

Back