You can't have everything. Where would you put it?

OP
OP
Slocke

Slocke

Wrasse and Eel Nerd
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bro they are ripping you off 80 and 120 dollars for misty gray torches
It is annoying how much blue they use haha. But sure I could buy my torches from WWC instead. I’ll just go to the bank and beg them for a loan ;) :face-with-tears-of-joy:

I see TG is selling a single head of a dragon soul for 275….
sign language asl GIF by Sign with Robert

Petcrazyson

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is annoying how much blue they use haha. But sure I could buy my torches from WWC instead. I’ll just go to the bank and beg them for a loan ;) :face-with-tears-of-joy:

They were selling 4 heads of Dragon Soul at Reefapalooza for 330…………….:confused::zipper-mouth-face:

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They were selling 4 heads of Dragon Soul at Reefapalooza for 330…………….:confused::zipper-mouth-face:

Move to the UK!
I got one head of Dragon Soul (More likely hellfire) for £80 - $100. And now that one head looks as though it’s Atleast 3 heads only 3 weeks into the tank.
AEC997F2-247D-4565-97E5-C2C0E71BEFF8.jpeg

Oh and let’s not forget how many of the LFSs cant actually ID some fish so we get rare fish for cheap prices (Obviously I tell them after I buy it as if I didn’t know what it was) ;)

OP
OP
Slocke

Slocke

Wrasse and Eel Nerd
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh and let’s not forget how many of the LFSs cant actually ID some fish so we get rare fish for cheap prices (Obviously I tell them after I buy it as if I didn’t know what it was) ;)
yeah yeah
Don’t rub it in :face-with-tears-of-joy:

Petcrazyson

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh and let’s not forget how many of the LFSs cant actually ID some fish so we get rare fish for cheap prices
And that they can’t tell a healthy wrasse from an unhealthy wrasse :rolleyes: Yesterday drove all way to TSA because they said they had a nice Cirrhilabrus lubbocki, and when I show up the lubbocki has missing scales and ripped fins and is housed with a dottyback….I swear these are basically just excuses now I can’t believe I can’t add a wrasse to my tank :rolleyes: Sorry to keep you all waiting

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And that they can’t tell a healthy wrasse from an unhealthy wrasse :rolleyes: Yesterday drove all way to TSA because they said they had a nice Cirrhilabrus lubbocki, and when I show up the lubbocki has missing scales and ripped fins and is housed with a dottyback….I swear these are basically just excuses now I can’t believe I can’t add a wrasse to my tank :rolleyes: Sorry to keep you all waiting
What variant was it?
Such a shame to hear this, we’re lucky over here as our LFSs tend to actually care about fish deaths and try to avoid them in all ways possible.

OP
OP
Slocke

Slocke

Wrasse and Eel Nerd
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did a water change and gravel vac. Got as much cyano as I could but many many spaghetti worms were killed in the process unfortunately. Also have decided to just run red light on my refugium for a few days. Hopefully that will prevent cyano growth while keeping my green macros alive.

Also whats with Hanna putting only like 5 bags of reagent in their #$%@ing expensive test kits?!

Last edited:

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Sal 35ppm
Tem 80F
ALK 9.9dKH
PO4 0.09ppm
NO3 0.0ppm
Ca 470ppm
Mg 1290ppm

As feared the nitrates have bottomed out. I assume the cyano is just using it all up.
And when you dose nitrates your phosphates will drop probably.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Also whats with Hanna putting only like 5 bags of reagent in their #$%@ing expensive test kits?!
I thought they came with 10 usually... Either way, it's super annoying.

OP
OP
Slocke

Slocke

Wrasse and Eel Nerd
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And when you dose nitrates your phosphates will drop probably.
Thanks I think I’ll pick up nitrate today
I thought they came with 10 usually... Either way, it's super annoying.
You’re right
It annoyed me more with the phosphate because I messed up the first couple tests

OP
OP
Slocke

Slocke

Wrasse and Eel Nerd
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love the galaxia! I have never tried to keep one being afraid of the tentacles, but I am tempted to try one out soon.
They're in the corner for a reason but they are beautiful!
IMG_6474.jpeg

OP
OP
Slocke

Slocke

Wrasse and Eel Nerd
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well the magician zoas dissapeared overnight. Im guessing an urchin ripped it off and the pistol shrimp pulled it into its den.

In other news I've been thinking of a fish naming theme. A long time ago I was going to do greek mythology but now I'm thinking Pokemon. Super nerdy I know but it makes things easier.

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well the magician zoas dissapeared overnight. Im guessing an urchin ripped it off and the pistol shrimp pulled it into its den.

In other news I've been thinking of a fish naming theme. A long time ago I was going to do greek mythology but now I'm thinking Pokemon. Super nerdy I know but it makes things easier.
Pokémon for sure!
Then call the regal mudkip ;)

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 32.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back