You can't have everything. Where would you put it?

OP
OP
Slocke

Slocke

Wrasse and Eel Nerd
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Forgot to say I was tempted by some fish. They had several magnificent angels for very low prices but wasn’t feeling it. Also some C flavidorsalis which were nice but I was strangely most tempted by one of these despite by general dislike of tangs. Though for the other tank of course.
IMG_6529.jpeg

Petcrazyson

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They had several magnificent angels for very low prices but wasn’t feeling it
You had the strength to resist the urge…unlike someone else I know * cough @i cant think cough COUGH cough*

Just messing with you Aaron your Magnificent looks magnificent :zany-face:

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Petcrazyson

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whoops
Glad you can’t overdose!
IMG_6556.jpeg
This just reminded me of a guy I knew who had a softie dominant a few years ago, and he had to leave for a trip and left his wife to care for the tank the days he was gone. Oh the last day right when he was on his way home, his wife decided to pull a sick prank on him, and dosed a ton of powder (essentially not a calcium powder but does the same thing as this calc powder does) into the tank. He arrived and saw his wife crying (she had purposefully cut onions before he arrived to start crying) and she ran straight up to him and said their little girl had dumped her bottle of milk in the tank. He freaked out and ran to the tank and started going crazy looking up and down the tank and right as he went up to the tank with a brute trash can and a hose the wife goes “I got you haha Ha!!

She made him breakfast in bed for the next week :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

OP
OP
Slocke

Slocke

Wrasse and Eel Nerd
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got two new and different fish!!
One for each tank. I’ll let you guess which I got!

Attachments

• IMG_6603.jpeg
    IMG_6603.jpeg
    79.5 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_6602.jpeg
    IMG_6602.jpeg
    65.3 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_6601.jpeg
    IMG_6601.jpeg
    73.2 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_6600.jpeg
    IMG_6600.jpeg
    128.7 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_6599.jpeg
    IMG_6599.jpeg
    61.9 KB · Views: 19

A Young Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This just reminded me of a guy I knew who had a softie dominant a few years ago, and he had to leave for a trip and left his wife to care for the tank the days he was gone. Oh the last day right when he was on his way home, his wife decided to pull a sick prank on him, and dosed a ton of powder (essentially not a calcium powder but does the same thing as this calc powder does) into the tank. He arrived and saw his wife crying (she had purposefully cut onions before he arrived to start crying) and she ran straight up to him and said their little girl had dumped her bottle of milk in the tank. He freaked out and ran to the tank and started going crazy looking up and down the tank and right as he went up to the tank with a brute trash can and a hose the wife goes “I got you haha Ha!!

She made him breakfast in bed for the next week :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
how about I tell you that I know a guy that had to drain his tank because his kid actually poured the milk into his sump o_O

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
how about I tell you that I know a guy that had to drain his tank because his kid actually poured the milk into his sump o_O
My son poured popcorn in mine...

Growing up I had a tank with a crawdad in it and my brother, being helpful, fed it cheese everything died - including the crawdad.

A Young Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My son poured popcorn in mine...

Growing up I had a tank with a crawdad in it and my brother, being helpful, fed it cheese everything died - including the crawdad.
yesterday my brother though it would be funny to pour the FULL skimmer cup into my tank while I was doing a water change to lower nutrients.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
yesterday my brother though it would be funny to pour the FULL skimmer cup into my tank while I was doing a water change to lower nutrients.
Super helpful!

Petcrazyson

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here they are! Flavo anthia for this tank. It maybe wasn’t the Best Buy as they weren’t eating at the store but it is such a beautiful fish!
9691A0C7-BD1C-4AB6-9A04-70B2DB10880A.jpeg

IMG_6610.jpeg
Got two new and different fish!!
One for each tank. I’ll let you guess which I got!
I was right about the Angel at least lol. I really thought you would go for the ribbon goby.

Did you only get one Anthias?

OP
OP
Slocke

Slocke

Wrasse and Eel Nerd
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was right about the Angel at least lol. I really thought you would go for the ribbon goby.

Did you only get one Anthias?
Yeah! Was it @i cant think that convinced me anthias do better on their own?

I was very tempted on another ribbon and the flashing tilefish but in the end those anthias were so beautiful. Can’t wait to get a good picture of it but it’s honestly one of the prettiest fish I’ve ever seen.
The angelfish was because I so rarely see them especially as males and it was on my list before I forgot about them.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 73 51.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 72 51.1%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 36 25.5%
  • None.

Votes: 31 22.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.4%
Back