Your Nano Reef Aquarium!

reefmasterdomi

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 15, 2020
Messages
9
Reaction score
13
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I want to see all of your guys’ nano reef tanks!! Please post pics if you have a tiny reef :) This is my Fluval spec iii turned marine aquarium. The only thing I changed was the light to a Kessil A80. Cheers!

49ADB9F3-2CD7-4E9C-81C5-7A9822B23049.jpeg 21CB1F4F-8575-4A5C-84F1-F3B0E6795A56.jpeg
 
Here's a FTS, but if anyone is interested in a more in depth explanation of my nano system come check out the video! Also check the link to my channel for more videos!



Screen Shot 2020-08-14 at 10.31.48 PM.png
 
inovative marine Nuvo 30L with Eshops rs 100 sump
D359044C-08AF-4856-86F0-2D10F2BC5C49.jpeg
0E46BD20-6D17-4840-9453-01D842A797D5.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new