!!YOU'RE GOING To LIKE ME NOW!!

The Pinkie Pie Acro!
 

Attachments

  • Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 392
Again I suck at reading directions, but my entry still stands! Google it. Magical powers, LOL!
 
Hmmm I'll play I would def do something like BC euphoric blossom. Hope I win ;)

its good but way to serious. for me often the worse the pun and the lamer and more obscure the reference the better. i mean this thing was the fire polyp fire table fire. Just ridicules. If only five people get the joke then you have winner!!

although i do kind of like the pinkie pie for some reason but i was hoping to refrain from actually using the word pink for this one.


great effort though. keep em coming. remember we are naming an acro which is inherently one of the silliest things of all.

and actually if anyone can positively id this guy id be up for just calling it the BC(Actual Name)
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new