!!YOU'RE GOING To LIKE ME NOW!!

Tempted Angel ( you know Victoria secret angels lol )
 
Oh yea did I mention I need a table acro haha.
 
LOL.......... everybody's playing the game for a free stick, as Adam knows me by now I will skip the challenge.
No matter what that puppy going to be listing to I'll put down $80 and want a frag.
Nooooo not telling you it will be the $80 plating pink eflo :bolt:
 
SCaRLeTT PHOENIX!!! So it fits with your theme of thread titles! Ps I'm glad you have taken another picture of this I was worried it was gonna look similar to the superman table that is also in my pack.
 
Last edited:
LOL.......... everybody's playing the game for a free stick, as Adam knows me by now I will skip the challenge.
No matter what that puppy going to be listing to I'll put down $80 and want a frag.
Nooooo not telling you it will be the $80 plating pink eflo :bolt:

if only man a pink elfflo! wouldn't that be something!

got me thinking though, should i really have the final say on this one? What do you think. Should we open up the side show and let you guys decide who "wins"?
 
Okay last idea from me.... Some sort of " OG Bubble Yum " reference. Idk.
 

Attachments

  • 1420673121128.jpg
    1420673121128.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 416
"No silly name referencing the color" acro
So how did I miss that one yesterday. Whatever you want to call it, I'm calling it "NEED"
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new