• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Zen Reef review //Terrible experience// Do not buy from them!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Drew.

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Everyone,

I have never posted a negative review about a company on the forum before but feel that I need to about Zen Reef.

I just want to say that first off their products look amazing, just wish their customer service wasn't this bad.

When I placed my order for their Photo Box they said that there was a 5-7 day delay for their magnets. After 7 days passed I reached out checking on my order status they responded saying that the order was delayed 14 days due to the winter storm. I was totally fine with that but asked for a discount, no response. 4-5 days later I send a follow up email, yet again no response. 14 days since my order was placed I send another follow up email and still haven't heard anything. I have tried reaching out to them 4 plus times and haven't heard anything.

After doing some research I went through there Facebook reviews and Instagram comments to see that they do this quite often, charge customers for 100 dollar plus products say their is a delay then ghost them, shipping months later.

Has anyone else had this happen before with them?

What would you recommend that I do, cancel the order? I just don't know where else to get a high quality photo box.

redfishbluefish

Stay Positive, Stay Productive
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This thread is vendor feedback and has been moved to the appropriate forum. Per feedback forum rules, outside comments are not allowed. This thread is for the two parties involved to try and settle any issues. Thank you for your understand.

Vendor Feedback Rules

OP
OP
D

Drew.

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This thread is vendor feedback and has been moved to the appropriate forum. Per feedback forum rules, outside comments are not allowed. This thread is for the two parties involved to try and settle any issues. Thank you for your understand.

Vendor Feedback Rules
I would normally agree, but this is silencing what members of this community need to hear. Zen Reef has been scamming people out of money for months and doesn't refund anyone and never ships products, respond to emails or communicate about orders.

Shouldn't we as a community look out for each other?

Stop silencing reefers and protecting companies that are stealing money and not delivering goods.

By the way since posting this I found out that zen reef is no longer shipping orders and have been scamming reefers like me for months.

Do not buy from them.

redfishbluefish

Stay Positive, Stay Productive
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This thread has been temporarily locked because a number of members continue to insist on posting. Please read the vendor feedback rules found HERE. Nothing is being hidden; and no feedback threads are removed; and we are not protecting any of these vendors; and certainly no one is being silenced to post their feedback. This thread gives members the opportunity to share their experiences with vendors, and for all to see. The OP has had this opportunity to state his case, and hopefully come to a resolution with this vendor. And again ALL have the opportunity to see this complaint and come to their own conclusion whether they wish to do business with this vendor. Thank you for your understanding.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I would normally agree, but this is silencing what members of this community need to hear. Zen Reef has been scamming people out of money for months and doesn't refund anyone and never ships products, respond to emails or communicate about orders.

Shouldn't we as a community look out for each other?

Stop silencing reefers and protecting companies that are stealing money and not delivering goods.

By the way since posting this I found out that zen reef is no longer shipping orders and have been scamming reefers like me for months.

Do not buy from them.
Zen reef is not a sponsor here and we don’t receive any money from them for advertising. We have no reason to “protect” them. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 125 88.7%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.7%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back