Zeovit Flatworm Stop Reviews

brahm

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
(quick update) Yup I increased the dosage, added K+ did everything they recommened on the zeovit forum. Bottle is long gone, no new introductions during the period of usage and I still have aefw to this day.

seamonkey84

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know about aefw as I didn't see any sign of them, just sever browning and receding base. Started a few months ago when I started using alumina oxide (in seachem seagel) insead of chemi pure elite, and combined with a Alk drop that I didn't notice when over dosed cal. I started using the product in case it was aefw, and as a booster, about two weeks ago. I've since already noticed polyp extension and re-coloration. The receding base has stoped and new growth has shown on some of the acros that were badly affected. Granted I did get parms back in check and switched back to CPE instead of seagel weeks before the start of dosing, but coloration is coming back faster than I expected.

PeterErc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
a buddy used it for a long time, whats left of his acropora are in my qt tank, infested and nearly dead from aefw

Sahin

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think it was established a long time ago that this product doesnt kill off the AEFW...sadly there is no current in tank treat.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 38 86.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 6.8%
Back