Zeovit Flatworm Stop Reviews

  • Thread starter Thread starter Reefer831
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
(quick update) Yup I increased the dosage, added K+ did everything they recommened on the zeovit forum. Bottle is long gone, no new introductions during the period of usage and I still have aefw to this day.
 
I don't know about aefw as I didn't see any sign of them, just sever browning and receding base. Started a few months ago when I started using alumina oxide (in seachem seagel) insead of chemi pure elite, and combined with a Alk drop that I didn't notice when over dosed cal. I started using the product in case it was aefw, and as a booster, about two weeks ago. I've since already noticed polyp extension and re-coloration. The receding base has stoped and new growth has shown on some of the acros that were badly affected. Granted I did get parms back in check and switched back to CPE instead of seagel weeks before the start of dosing, but coloration is coming back faster than I expected.
 
a buddy used it for a long time, whats left of his acropora are in my qt tank, infested and nearly dead from aefw
 
I think it was established a long time ago that this product doesnt kill off the AEFW...sadly there is no current in tank treat.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new