Zeovit Flatworm Stop Reviews

Reefer831

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking for reviews on Zeovit Flatworm Stop...Zeovit FlatwormStop has Acro Eating Flatworms (AEFW) squarely in its sights...just carious on how this has worked out for people...if it works it will be the greatest product ever for us stick lovers..I dont think many people would have tried this out yet, but would like to get feed back from those who have...this stuff comes with a nice size price tag, so it would be good to know before people waist there money on a product that does not work....I am crossing my fingers and hoping this stuff works...it will make my biggest fear go away, or at least help stop it.:bigsmile:

OP
OP
Reefer831

Reefer831

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven't personally tried it on AEFW, but I have heard from people that it dose. still, your best bet is to re-dip corals. that way you make sure they are all gone.
I dont think you understand the thread...I dont have AEFW .....I am looking for reviews on the product...it is not something that kills the AEFW, it beefs up your corals immune system to help fight against them...this would take time to do, and the product just came out, but has been out long enough for peoples reviews...I want to try it but I first want to hear back from other people that have used it before....but thanks for the info on the flatworm exit....trust me I dip and re dip everything...it takes a lot to get to my DT...I wish I had the space for a QT , that would be best.:bigsmile:

Last edited:

SteezySPS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i just found aefw today on a maricultured piece. I'd rather spend the money on coral rx pro. :sad: not totally bummed because now i have a good reason to upgrade and use my current system as a qt. :bigsmile: i plan on purchasing fresh cuts without plugs or rock and dip and qt. here is a macro pic i took today. these buggers are very hard to detect.
IMG_9583.jpg

spsaddict

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FYI flatworm exit does not kill AEFW. Flatworm stop sounds promising and I am also curious how well it is working for people. I have heard some mixed reviews so far. The Germans are sure talking highly about it.

OP
OP
Reefer831

Reefer831

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i just found aefw today on a maricultured piece. I'd rather spend the money on coral rx pro. :sad: not totally bummed because now i have a good reason to upgrade and use my current system as a qt. :bigsmile: i plan on purchasing fresh cuts without plugs or rock and dip and qt. here is a macro pic i took today. these buggers are very hard to detect.

btw, I dipped all of my corals since i first contracted red bugs more than 4 years ago and that wasnt enough.

Sorry to hear about your findings AEFW is like reef AIDS...there is nothing saffer then a QT, but not all of us have the space, or money, so this is another way to be protected....I think you guys are missing the whole topic of this thread!!!!! It is about REVIEWS ON ZEOVIT FLATWORM STOP....nothing else!...this stuff is not a dip read... (http://reefbuilders.com/2012/01/18/zeovit-flatwormstop/)...also FYI Steezy I dont think coral RX gets rid of Red Bugs...a 24 hr bath in interceptor is what I do...but red bug's are the least of my worries when I get new sticks ( they very easy to beat)...dipping is always a must but I am looking for reviews on this product...thanks steezy for the effort.:bigsmile:

OP
OP
Reefer831

Reefer831

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FYI flatworm exit does not kill AEFW. Flatworm stop sounds promising and I am also curious how well it is working for people. I have heard some mixed reviews so far. The Germans are sure talking highly about it.
Seems to me they love it or anything by Zeovit...and just by looking at most of there tanks they know what they are doing...for some reason I always notice the Euro's are doing stuff a few years before we even start to look into it...Got to love the European Reefers!

SteezySPS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sorry for derailing thread. I needed a thread to vent my sorrows and chose yours. LOL. Mass dipping with coral rx pro seems like a more reliable option but i would like to hear more experiences with fws also.

Sahin

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sorry for derailing thread. I needed a thread to vent my sorrows and chose yours. LOL. Mass dipping with coral rx pro seems like a more reliable option but i would like to hear more experiences with fws also.

Dude, I'm sorry to learn of AEFW's being in your tank. I lost my really choice pieces I collected over 2 years... Even fighting the b@sterds takes its toll on you...

Whoever makes a definate AEFW killer will make some bucks... There must be some kind of medicine already available either for people or animals that can be used to kill these things, but it takes research.... :(

The thing with the KZ product is that it seems to me that the product is designed to be used long term...meaning you regularly buy thier stuff...

I bought a really nice maricultured piece the other day...discovered a single flatworm on it...dipping it a few times killed the colony... :( managed to save a small 1inch frag of it...

I worry about AEFW's so much these days...its a nightmare.

Connie

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have not used the Zeo for Flat Worms; however I just purchased the ZeoStart, Zeobak, Zeo Pohls Extre, vitalizer, 7 coral food and sponge power. I got it last Friday and have been following the instructions on all of it. Even though it is a little early to give a definitive review, so far this stuff is amazing! Everything in my tank is beautiful and clean! This stuff is very expensive, but it is so concentrated that it will out last any other products you would buy, saving you money in the long run. If the Zeovit Flatworm Stop works anywhere close to as good as their other products, it will be awesome and worth the money. If I had flatworms, I wouldn't hesitate purchasing it!

SteezySPS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just purchased a bottle of fws with coral rx pro today. bottle says must be used for a minimum of 3 months. i bought to lessen the stress of frequent mass dipping. this will be laborious for sure but I've learned my lesson in qt now

Scoly

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Waiting for my bottle to arrive on Thursday. Have high hopes for it. I don't think zeovit would put their name on it and risk their reputation if it didn't work!

neuwave

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Defimitly worth checking it out. I had aefw and I had to dip my pieces many times while constantly checking for egg batches. If spotted they were scraped off with a razor blade. After a couple of months of this my pieces are coming back, color and all. Haven't seen any in a couple of months and zero egg clusters have been found but wouldn't mind treating the tank with something that WORKS just in case. If anyone tries this definitely post results.

SteezySPS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i dosed double the recommended amount today and my strawberry shortcake is showing crazzzzy polyp extension that i have never ever seen before. more than my milles.

Scoly

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have herd people say the same thing about polyp extension! I don't have aefw in my display(that I know of) but after hearing comments, I'm going to run it just to make my sticks healthier.

Connie

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Waiting for my bottle to arrive on Thursday. Have high hopes for it. I don't think zeovit would put their name on it and risk their reputation if it didn't work!

Let us know how it does pretty please?!!

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 37 30.8%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 33 27.5%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 42 35.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.2%
Back