• Total voters

ycnibrc

SOCAL REEF TOTM 11/2019 GHL TOTM 02/2020
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello there
I'm thinking about asking the R2R management to create a separate forum for zeovit. Lately I have seen increasing amount of zeovit user and more questions have been ask and answer however most were through pm. Since my goal is to share my knowledge about zeovit and help out those who's interested in the method. If we can post everything and anything related to zeovit in a designated forum it will be much easier for everyone to access either to ask or answer questions. I have a few zeo experts from Taiwan, New Zealand, Australia and England who will help out. Please share your thoughts and hopefully the R2R management will granted the request

sixty_reefer

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A free forum to sponsor a brand? Or you thinking of becoming a sponsor?

there’s a group here for users

OP
OP
ycnibrc

ycnibrc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
A free forum to sponsor a brand? Or you thinking of becoming a sponsor?

there’s a group here for users

Thats like a thread which is fine but a forum like Sps, lps etc is easier to find and post

OP
OP
ycnibrc

ycnibrc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
OP
OP
ycnibrc

ycnibrc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Something like this should be in the Sponsor forum section.
I don't work for zeovit I just want to help out reefer who want to run zeo. To have a place where zeo reefer can get together and share info is much better than if I created thread in Sps forum.

Big E

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I don't work for zeovit I just want to help out reefer who want to run zeo. To have a place where zeo reefer can get together and share info is much better than if I created thread in Sps forum.

I know you don't work for them........that doesn't change the fact they are one of many commercial systems. It shouldn't get special attention. Aquaforest, Trition, ATI essentials, and many other systems are sponsors and have their own forums where they should be plus threads in the general forums.

Zeovit also has it own forum with experts, especially Alexander who has been there from day one.

It's fine you want to help users but just like any commercial product on this site there are threads in general forums dedicated similar to your zeo threads.

OP
OP
ycnibrc

ycnibrc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I know you don't work for them........that doesn't change the fact they are one of many commercial systems. It shouldn't get special attention. Aquaforest, Trition, ATI essentials, and many other systems are sponsors and have their own forums where they should be plus threads in the general forums.

Zeovit also has it own forum with experts, especially Alexander who has been there from day one.

It's fine you want to help users but just like any commercial product on this site there are threads in general forums dedicated similar to your zeo threads.
Zeovit forum use to be active but now it's really slow. R2R have much more members. The different between my self and zeovit forum is I don't work for them so good or bad I will tell as it is. If someone ask to use a zeo products and if I know it's not good I will tell them.

Silent

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think that is kind of being petty about it being a brand and requesting it be sponsor related. Zeovit is a method, and yes it is a product, but many who use zeo products interchange them with other products. If it upsets too many by their associating it with a brand we would still benefit by having a ULNS forum if you don't want to call it zeovit method.
BTW Korallen-zucht is the brand.

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

The problem with "Threads" is they get buried in all the other stuff. I agree that Sponsor forums exist and serve a purpose but I feel this is more of an advertising purpose than actually helping reefers out with there products.

I think that ALL these styles of reefing should have there own Forums outside the Sponsor forums so reefers with lots of experience with these reefing methodologies can assist anyone who has questions about them without clogging up the Sponsor threads. Which to me should be left for those who have specific questions for a company. Also Threads can be stickied to the top with the best info for those who are considering using that particular method. Just my thoughts :)

I also agree with above, maybe do a ULNS Forum not tied to any specific company and Sticky Threads that are most relevant to each methodology.

@revhtree #MODS what are your thoughts on some form of ULNS Forum?

Last edited:
OP
OP
ycnibrc

ycnibrc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I think that is kind of being petty about it being a brand and requesting it be sponsor related. Zeovit is a method, and yes it is a product, but many who use zeo products interchange them with other products. If it upsets too many by their associating it with a brand we would still benefit by having a ULNS forum if you don't want to call it zeovit method.
BTW Korallen-zucht is the brand.
I want to write up zeo product review and how to dose it. However it will be a thread which reside in Sps forum. Now for a zeo reefer want to read it they have to do a search to find the thread or my self if I want to add more info. It will be much better if I can post in a zeovit forum and everyone can find it

OP
OP
ycnibrc

ycnibrc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
AC614D56-8C12-422E-BBE7-1F15B5C3B39F.png

Another sub category for zeovit

OP
OP
ycnibrc

ycnibrc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Would you be happy with an ULNS Forum where your Zeovit thread could be stickied at the top where it would be very easy to find?
Thats no problem at all, my objective is make posting and find thread more easy. I do this on my own time lol I don't get paid or sponsor from zeovit and I don't want to get sponsor anyway. This way good or bad I can tell as it is.

OP
OP
ycnibrc

ycnibrc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You should hashtag them. Doesn't hurt to ask and would save you time.
Lol they didn't get a forum to sell their products they are not going to get a forum so I can post thread. Hopefully R2R can make a space for ulns so we can post and discuss to make reefing better.

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol they didn't get a forum to sell their products they are not going to get a forum so I can post thread. Hopefully R2R can make a space for ulns so we can post and discuss to make reefing better.

I think @Silent was saying you should hashtag Rev and the mods (Which I have done above) in here to get there thoughts on starting up a forum directly not the makers of Zeovit :)

SuperSaiyanTang

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just started a zeovit system and I would love to have a place to discuss the system. It would be nice to have a discussion forum here instead of having to go to other places. I know I have a lot of questions and I don’t know where to post or who to ask.

OP
OP
ycnibrc

ycnibrc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I just started a zeovit system and I would love to have a place to discuss the system. It would be nice to have a discussion forum here instead of having to go to other places. I know I have a lot of questions and I don’t know where to post or who to ask.
I have 2 thread in the Sps forum
Zeovit reef tank of the world and zeovit how I dose it. You can search the thread and read it

Back