• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

ZeroEdge Aquarium

colorfan45

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Might have to give up the hobby. I have a ZeroEdge classic series 30ZRCT aquarium with everything. Check out (zeroedgeaquarium.com) for more info on this aquarium. Bought last Oct and has been running perfect ever since. Zero Edges are some of the nicest custom aquariums made. It has a 24" solaris led(been one of the lucky ones, not a single problem with my light) with light hanger. Comes with the sump described on the website and the custom wood stand. Everything less than a year old. Exellent condition Will send more pics to email. Resizing is a pain. Paid almost $4k for light,stand and tank. Cant ship so must be able to pick up. I am in Charlotte NC. $1600 for all

Attachments

• 002[2].jpg
    002[2].jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 334

Reef Pets

Bioprospector
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That really sucks that you have to leave the hobby. This is one heck of a deal. The ZeroEdge tanks are awesome!

OP
OP
C

colorfan45

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks guys. This was/is my dream setup. No expense was spared from the Bubble King Mini to the Red Dragon return pump. Once I figure out what I am going to do with this tank I am going to have some sweet coral for sale.

OP
OP
C

colorfan45

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry skimmer and return pump arent included but could be for the right price. They will be sold seperately. That would be an insane deal.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey how much for the skimmer? :)

oceanparadise1

The Coral Dudes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Am i correct that this is the tank where the water flows over the edge and in the "stand" back to the sump?

Reef 5etup

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice tank!
I have one that's comparison to your's but its made out of african mohogany wood and its a 41g!
Good luck!

OP
OP
C

colorfan45

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Am willing to ship. Would have to be freight. Around $200-300 to ship.

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 31 34.8%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 50 56.2%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 2 2.2%

Back