Zibba's Reefs -- ADA 90P & Envision 100g

watchguy123

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Absolutely stellar. Ya, both the coral collection and the photography Incredible tank and a joy to follow your tank thread. Keep the pictures coming. I am amazed by the color you are able to get out of your miagi tort

Last edited:
OP
OP
zibba

zibba

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Absolutely stellar. Ya, both the coral collection and the photography Incredible tank and a joy to follow your tank thread. Keep the pictures coming. I am amazed by the color you are able to get out of your miagi tort

Thanks. Yes, the miagi is rad -- I haven't seen very many others like it on the forums.

I forgot to add these pictures, including one of a recently added fish:

Coris venusta -- she's eating like a champ and her color is starting to develop nicely.
14500901912_0bb54e8ebd_b.jpg

These trachys are growing pretty well and their colors under blue leds are ridiculous (and ridiculously hard to capture with the camera). Here's a full spectrum shot:
14478946426_f0e89dfd8f_b.jpg

Not a super unique morph, but I like this chalice a lot:
14522235553_8b11ebc8ae_b.jpg

Thanks for looking! :)

Last edited:

Aquaph8

Love The Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh no, Hunter's wearing off on you now. Love the venusta!

Aquaph8

Love The Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No, you don't live that far don't make me beat you, haha

Aquaph8

Love The Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's a lot of suction cups in that picture and if you gotta break a window your gonna make me jealous.

OP
OP
zibba

zibba

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's a lot of suction cups in that picture and if you gotta break a window your gonna make me jealous.

It's nothing too crazy but I'm very excited and nervous about the entire process. It's all happening very fast. I'll get another build thread going soon and you'll be able to see the details.

Have always been a big fan of your work on these, great job!

Thank you very much! Hoping to make things even better once I upgrade. Will be a relatively slow process though.

footballdude2k3

Acroholic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seeing as each of those is rated for 125 pounds if I found the same ones you have online, that should be at least a 210, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

OP
OP
zibba

zibba

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think you found the same ones but these actually say max load 200# each on the handle. :) Even at 100# each, they'll be strong enough to lift the new tank...whether the humans grabbing hold will be strong enough is another story!

Hint: > 210 ...

:xd:

evolved

[email protected]
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm gonna be a bit jealous once it's set up; not so jealous of the process to get it to that point however. :p
But yeah, just come help Sunday. :)

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back